Human resources expert Suzanne Lucas will share the recruiting and onboarding strategies that work today. You will learn how to hire top talent despite the booming labor market.
- Sourcing and Recruiting
- The Interview and Hiring Process
Recruiting and hiring tips that work! Learn new strategies that work in the labor market.
In May, The Washington Post announced that job openings hit new records. Recruiting is more challenging than ever for many organizations. The few candidates you can find will likely demand high compensation and flexible working conditions while deciding between several opportunities.
You cannot continue to use your previous recruiting tactics. Instead, you must adopt new, proven sourcing, hiring, and onboarding strategies to attract and retain top talent.
To show you the innovative techniques that work today, we are offering a three-part webinar series packed with actionable insights:
How To Recruit And Hire: An A-Z Guide
Webinar 1: Sourcing And Recruiting
- Where to find candidates
- How to approach people
- Challenges of white-collar vs. blue-collar recruiting
- Writing job descriptions
Webinar 2: The Interview And Hiring Process
- Who should conduct interviews
- What you should ask and what not to say
- How to evaluate candidates
- Relevant laws
Webinar 3: Onboarding
- Beyond paperwork to integrating the new employee
- The difference between in-person and remote onboarding
- Probationary periods (and why you don’t need them)
- Giving feedback to help the new employee succeed
Who Should Attend?
- Focuses on helping other people and companies be the best they can be
- Spent ten years in corporate human resources
- Recognized as one of the top influencers in human resources
- Writings and advice across the Internet, archived on the "Evil HR Lady" website
- Host of "The Real HR Show"
- This program has been approved for 3.0 general recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
- This program is valid for 3.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.