Become an Instructor
Here at HRWebAdvisor our presenters are thought leaders, master educators, and best-selling authors in their field. They are selected because of their passion for the subjects they teach and their ability to make difficult material easy to understand.
- Research, analyze, and present technical and timely topics relevant to today’s Human Resources leaders.
- Deliver an engaging presentation via a live webinar platform.
- Provide checklists or handouts that learners can take with them after the webinar.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, product managers, and key stakeholders to create a compelling learner experience.
- Work with remote and local teams to meet critical deadlines.
- Incorporate analytics and feedback to optimize the learning experience.
Beyond the generous compensation, you will…
- Expand Your Network: Reach people beyond your typical network.
- Share Your Knowledge: Give back to your professional community.
- Join a Community: Meet like-minded experts in your field
- Improve Presentation Skills: Learn best practices for effective online delivery.
- Build Your Platform: Show that you are a thought-leader in your field.
Start Your Instructor Journey