HR and ChatGPT experts Teri Morning, Wendy Sellers, and Suzanne Lucas will share examples you can apply to your organization for immediate benefit. The time you invest in this valuable training will be repaid many times over by the efficiency you will gain from using artificial intelligence to take large chunks of work off your plate.
Certify for Success. HR Pros' path to efficiency excellence!
ChatGPT can dramatically change the way you work, transforming you into the HR rockstar of your company's dreams. From handbooks to policies, this chatbot will save you precious time while making you a coveted source of knowledge.
You don’t need to be a tech wiz to benefit from ChatGPT, but you must understand how to harness its power to get the best results. Entering the correct prompts is the key to getting the system to generate the content and information you need.
To turn you into the ChatGPT guru at your organization, we have packed a large volume of interesting and useful content into eight engaging webinars, including detailed prompts and procedures that you can apply immediately to be on the cutting edge in your organization:
ChatGPT for HR Certification
- How HR Can Use ChatGPT
- ChatGPT for Managers
- How to Use ChatGPT to Write Your Employee Handbook
- How to Use ChatGPT for Difficult Employee Conversations
- How to Use ChatGPT for All Things Hiring
- How to Use ChatGPT for Employee Onboarding and Training
- How to Use ChatGPT to Write Employee Evaluations
- How to Use ChatGPT to Write HR Policies
Who Should Attend?
- Known as The HR Lady®
- 25 years of experience in human resources and leadership development
- Master's degree in human resources
- Master's degree in health care administration
- Focuses on helping other people and companies be the best they can be
- Spent ten years in corporate human resources
- Recognized as one of the top influencers in human resources
- Writings and advice across the Internet, archived on the "Evil HR Lady" website
- Host of "The Real HR Show"
- Specializes in solving company people problems and providing big company style HR service to small business
- Over 20 years of experience in human resources and training
- Has held the PHR, SPHR, SPHR-CA, and SHRM-SCP certifications
- This program has been approved for 9.0 general recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
- This program is valid for 9.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.