Benefits of Certification:
- Learn the latest OSHA requirements
- Update workplace safety protocols
- Protect your organization from potential legal liability
- Prove your knowledge to colleagues, customers, and regulators with your COVID-19 Safety Manager Certificate
Update your COVID-19 protocols for 2021. Incorporate new information about vaccines, testing, and masks.
Your organization’s approach to COVID-19 must evolve in 2021. You need to address vaccination expectations, increased testing options, new research regarding virus transmission, and updated government guidelines.
Despite the hope offered by vaccine approvals, it is now more important than ever to ensure your organization’s policies and procedures protect employees. The recent virus surge and increasing safety fatigue are creating growing risks.
- What should you do while you wait for vaccine roll-outs in your area?
- Should you require testing and temperature checks in the interim?
- When will the direct threat exception be lifted?
- Should you require vaccines for your employees?
- May you terminate employees who refuse vaccines?
- When should you expect people to return to work?
- How can you balance employee concerns and business/customer safety?
- What important points should you include in your COVID-19 policies?
Who Should Attend?
- Focuses on helping other people and companies be the best they can be
- Spent ten years in corporate human resources
- Recognized as one of the top influencers in human resources
- Writings and advice across the Internet, archived on the "Evil HR Lady" website
- Host of "The Real HR Show"
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law
Richard F. Verstegen
- Partner with Boardman & Clark, LLP of Madison, Wisconsin
- School Law Practice Group and Labor and Employment Group
- Represents educational institutions in a variety of education law matters
- Published many articles regarding education and employment law
- Former president of the Wisconsin School Attorneys Association
- Current member of the State Bar of Wisconsin
- JD degree from the University of Wisconsin Law School
- This program has been approved for 4.0 general recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
- This program is valid for 4.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.