Microsoft® Certified Trainer and Excel expert Jackie Kiadii will give you the valuable spreadsheet skills you need to power your career to the next level. You will learn how to work more efficiently and achieve better results.
Five Sessions Include:
- Creating Workbooks
- Basic Formulas and Functions
- Tables and Charts
Develop fundamental Excel skills and earn a certification. Achieve this requirement to advance your career.
Professionals who know Excel well impress their managers and benefit from promotions and new job opportunities. Spreadsheets are universally vital across occupations.
You need a fundamental knowledge of Excel to meet the workload demands of the post-pandemic boom, conquer the competitive job market, and advance your career. This powerful tool enables you to save time, analyze data, draw conclusions, and present information.
The Electronic Spreadsheet Analysis Certification program will enable you to:
- Create and format workbooks
- Use functions and formulas
- Manage data in lists and tables
- Create charts
- Earn a prestigious certification
- Advance your career
We have packed a large volume of interesting and useful content into five engaging webinars.
Webinar 1: Creating Workbooks
- Five ways to create an Excel workbook in less time
- How to navigate the workbook
- The quickest way to select data
- Entering text and numbers
- Copying, cutting, pasting, and moving data
- Saving workbooks to multiple formats
Webinar 2: Basic Formulas And Functions
- Creating basic formulas
- Creating basic functions
- AutoSUM, COUNT, AVERAGE, etc.
- Absolute vs. relative references
Webinar 3: Formatting
- Formatting worksheets
- Easy ways to copy formats
- Using styles
- Conditional formatting
Webinar 4: Tables And Charts
- Using lists and tables
- Creating charts
- Formatting charts
- Modifying charts
Webinar 5: Printing
- Page setup
- Setting up print ranges
- Creating headers and footers
- Printing multi-page worksheets
We are not affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Microsoft or Microsoft Excel®.
Who Should Attend?
Founder of Phoenix Computer Consultants, LLC, an Atlanta-based IT services firm
Helping clients leverage technology to increase their productivity and profitability since 2001
Provides curriculum development, consulting, and training in Microsoft 365® applications
Microsoft® Certified Trainer and Microsoft® Certified Expert – Excel