Microsoft® Certified Trainer and Excel expert Jackie Kiadii will give you the valuable spreadsheet skills you need to power your career to the next level. You will learn how to work more efficiently and achieve better results.
Five Sessions Include:
- Creating Workbooks
- Basic Formulas and Functions
- Tables and Charts
- Date and Text Functions
Earn a Powerful Spreadsheet Certification to Boost Your Career
Polish your resume in 2023 by upskilling your spreadsheet capabilities. Among spreading layoffs and a looming recession, mastering Microsoft® Excel or Google Sheets may help you keep your job, qualify for a promotion, earn a raise, or get hired in a new position.
Vital across occupations, spreadsheets enable you to manage projects and analyze data quickly. In addition, they can draw conclusions and present information.
The Electronic Spreadsheet Fundamentals Certification program will enable you to:
- Create and format workbooks
- Use functions and formulas
- Manage data in lists and tables
- Create charts
- Earn a prestigious certification
- Advance your career
Electronic Spreadsheet Fundamentals Certification
Webinar 1: Creating Workbooks
- Five ways to create an Excel workbook in less time
- How to navigate the workbook
- The quickest way to select data
- Entering text and numbers
- Copying, cutting, pasting, and moving data
- Saving workbooks to multiple formats
Webinar 2: Basic Formulas and Functions
- Creating basic formulas
- Creating basic functions
- AutoSUM, COUNT, AVERAGE, etc.
- Absolute vs. relative references
Webinar 3: Formatting
- Formatting worksheets
- Easy ways to copy formats
- Using styles
- Conditional formatting
Webinar 4: Tables and Charts
- Using lists and tables
- Creating charts
- Formatting charts
- Modifying charts
Webinar 5: Date and Text Functions
- Absolute vs. relative references (continued)
- Date functions (with commonly used examples)
- Text functions
- How to lock your cells to protect functions
We are not affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Microsoft or Microsoft Excel®.
Who Should Attend?
Invest in Second Chance Retake Insurance
We recommend purchasing our Second Chance Retake Insurance for $49 which allows you to take the exam a second time without having to retake the Course. Should you need to retake the exam without purchasing Insurance beforehand the retake fee is $75. For additional information please refer here or reach out to Support@careerlearning.com.
Founder of Phoenix Computer Consultants, LLC, an Atlanta-based IT services firm
Helping clients leverage technology to increase their productivity and profitability since 2001
Provides curriculum development, consulting, and training in Microsoft 365® applications
Microsoft® Certified Trainer and Microsoft® Certified Expert – Excel
Employers particularly appreciate BankersWeb certifications because they represent definitive confirmation of the mastery of the subject area.
Please follow these steps to earn your certification:
- Attend all the training sessions in their entirety.
- Gain access to the final exam at the conclusion of the last session.
- Take the final exam and receive a score of 80% or better.
If you have any questions about the certification process, please get in touch with us. We look forward to your participation!
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.