Dr. Whyte will use a significant portion of the time to answer your questions about wellness in the workplace. This is a rare and exciting opportunity!
Each of the first 100 attendees to sign up and provide a mailing address will receive a FREE book autographed by Dr. Whyte after attending the webinar.
Prevent a heart attack. Learn wellness steps from WebMD’s Chief Medical Officer.
Every 40 seconds, someone in the U.S. has a heart attack. Heart disease is America’s leading cause of death. You can keep your team safe and alive by helping your employees understand and mitigate the risk.
Dr. John Whyte, WebMD’s Chief Medical Officer, will share information from his new book, Take Control of Your Heart Disease Risk. Food, exercise, emotions, and other controllable factors all affect heart health and employee wellness. You will learn practical steps to reduce the likelihood of a heart attack.
Who Should Attend?
John Whyte, MD, MPH
- Popular physician and writer who has been communicating to the public about health issues for nearly two decades
- Chief Medical Officer, WebMD
- Continues to see patients in Washington, DC and Maryland
- Previously director of professional affairs and stakeholder engagement at the Center for Drug Evaluation and Research at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Worked for nearly a decade as the chief medical expert and vice president, health and medical education, at Discovery Channel, the leading nonfiction television network
- Served as a health services research fellow at Stanford and attending physician in the department of medicine
- Board-certified internist
- Completed an internal medicine residency at Duke University Medical Center
- Master of Public Health in health policy and management from Harvard University School of Public Health
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.