Cybersecurity expert Daniel Chew will explain the intricacies of ransomware and share a case study from an attack on a prominent company. You will learn how to protect confidential personnel data and mitigate the risk of hackers holding sensitive employee information hostage.
- What is ransomware?
- Why are human resources departments often the targets of attacks?
- How has ransomware affected other organizations?
- What can you learn from devastating incidents?
- How can you build resiliency among people, processes, and technology to combat a ransomware incident?
- What steps should you take immediately to protect employee data?