Nonprofit executive Madison Gonzalez will break down practical tips and reminders on what it takes to foster a positive environment for employees amongst the stress—not just during the busy season, but every day.
- How can you identify burnout before it’s too late?
- How does burnout affect nonprofit funding and programs?
- What are the best practices to create a people-first culture?
- What proven steps can you take to improve employees’ mental health?
- What specific resources can you provide?
- How can you prevent stress before it happens?