In this fast-paced webinar, federal grant expert Rex Porter will tell you how to read and interpret the often long and complex NOFO document. You will learn how the federal government organizes and uses NOFO and how to use it to your advantage.
What You'll Learn
- How does the federal government use grants.gov in 2021?
- What are the differences between the synopsis, announcement, and application?
- What are the eight key parts of a NOFO?
- Where can you find the eligibility requirements in a NOFO?
- How and when should you apply for funding opportunities?
- What essential grant application formatting requirements must you follow?
- How will your nonprofit application be graded?
- What are the key reporting elements of the potential award?
- How can you contact the funder?
- Where can you find information about potential 2022 federal grant funding?