- Source: Candidate Attraction and Sourcing Strategies That Work
- Screen: How to Screen and Qualify Candidates Using Automation
- Select: Candidate Selection Strategies In a Post COVID-19 Economy
- Hire: Pre and Post Offer Hiring Secrets You Need to Know
- Onboard: Keys to a Successful Virtual Onboarding Program
Prepare for post-pandemic recruiting and earn a certification. Emerge with a strong team and reach newfound success.
As organizations prepare to emerge from the pandemic, recruiting has taken on an even greater level of importance. You must attract the best talent to improve outcomes dramatically. A single bad hire or directionless employee can cause a wide swath of destruction.
You need to use proven techniques to source, screen, select, hire, and onboard remarkable staff members who will thrive in your organization. As you rebuild in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, this is the perfect time to update your practices to woo the powerful employment candidates currently available.
Our Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, and Talent Development Certification program will enable you to:
- Discover new tools and practices that will help you find the best talent
- Demonstrate the benefits of your organization to prospective employees
- Ensure new hires will be successful
- Propel your career with newfound knowledge and documented proof
Each session focuses on an essential area of recruiting, talent acquisition, and talent development. We have packed a large volume of interesting and useful content into five engaging sessions.
Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, And Talent Development Certification
Webinar 1: Source: Candidate Attraction and Sourcing Strategies That Work
- Where to start and focus your efforts
- Internet searching strategies
- Digital job posting
- Best social media sites to attract talent
- How to create candidate funnels for your evergreen jobs
Webinar 2: Screen: How to Screen and Qualify Candidates Using Automation
- The role of chatbots in recruiting and hiring
- The importance of creating content and resources for job seekers
- Using email automation and scheduling tools to provide candidates information, follow up, and interview scheduling
- Assessments and asynchronous video screening uses to create more qualified candidate funnels
Webinar 3: Select: Candidate Selection Strategies In a Post COVID-19 Economy
- Service level agreements
- Structured interviews
- Hiring manager and recruiter accountability
- Project management in talent attraction
Webinar 4: Hire: Pre and Post Offer Hiring Secrets You Need to Know
- Using digital communication to amplify your offer messaging
- Leveraging existing tools within your existing HR technology systems
- How non-traditional communication such as text messaging can drive results
- Messaging cadences and workflows
Webinar 5: Onboard: Keys to a Successful Virtual Onboarding Program
- Ways to make your orientation more interesting and interactive online
- How to leverage internal social networks like Slack, Teams, and Facebook at Work to help your team connect with other employees
- Why a recruiter should continue regular candidate outreach for hires over their first 90 days
- Balancing automation with engagement
Who Should Attend?
- Thought leader and entrepreneur focused on sharing resources and stories to help elevate the workplace, employees, and business leaders
- Former executive HR leader
- Has spoken at global events including SHRM's Annual Conference, SXSW, Working Mother Magazine's Conference, and HR Tech Fest
- Forbes magazine top 50 social media influencer
- Featured by The Economist in their C-Suite series for HR
- Founder of Workology, a digital resource that reaches more than a half-million HR and workplace leaders each month
- Co-owner of Duo Works, an Austin-based co-working and shared office space
- Author of Digitizing Talent: Creative Strategies for the Digital Recruiting Age, to be published by SHRM in Fall 2020
- SPHR and SHRM-SCP certifications
- This program has been approved for 5.0 general recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
- This program is valid for 5.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.