Human resources expert Teri Morning will share critical knowledge and novel tips. You will learn how to prepare for and pass your SHRM exam.
- FMLA – Don’t “Leave” Your Exam Disappointed
- Compensation And Benefits
- The National Labor Relations Act – Don’t Underestimate The NLRA
- Safety – Everyone Is In Safety Now
- The ADA – Understanding Its Anti-Discrimination Reach
Are you planning to take the SHRM exam? Learn essential knowledge and test strategies.
This year, human resources professionals looking for promotions and raises are flocking to the SHRM exam to earn certifications and demonstrate their knowledge.
Memorizing facts is not the goal of the SHRM exams and is not sufficient to pass the tests. Instead, you need to understand the purposes behind regulations and best practices, allowing you to apply deeper insight to the exam questions. By filling the most common knowledge gaps test-takers face, you will be able to pass with flying colors and propel your career.
To help you accomplish this, we have assembled a series of five webinars filled with critical knowledge, test strategies, and preparation tips.
SHRM Exam Prep: Five Day Quick Start
Webinar 1: FMLA – Don’t “Leave” Your Exam Disappointed
- The pillars of FMLA
- Details matter in FMLA – overlooked elements
Webinar 2: Compensation And Benefits
- Basic concepts made easy
- Compensation terms
- Basic pay systems
Webinar 3: The National Labor Relations Act – Don’t Underestimate The NLRA
- The NLRA – the foundation of employment law
- Working conditions and collective conduct
- Interference with employees’ rights
Webinar 4: Safety – Everyone Is In Safety Now
- Applying safety concepts even if you’ve never been in a safety role.
- Recording and reporting
- Core concepts of workers compensation
Webinar 5: The ADA – Understanding Its Anti-Discrimination Reach
- ADA’s core purpose – anti-discrimination
- Accommodation processes
- Medical information and medical exams
- ADA, FMLA, and Workers’ Compensation tangles
Who Should Attend?
- Specializes in solving company people problems and providing big company style HR service to small business
- Over 20 years of experience in human resources and training
- Certified in mediation skills, project management, and IT management
- Myers-Briggs practitioner
- Has held the PHR, SPHR, SPHR-CA, and SHRM-SCP certifications
- Master’s degree in human resource development with a specialization in conflict management
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.