California And COVID-19: What California Employers Need To Know From A-Z
Seasoned California employment law attorneys Jennifer Duggan and Christina Bucci Hamilton will explain the latest Cal-OSHA requirements, leave of absence and sick leave updates, and areas of risk arising from organizational changes. You will learn how to handle emerging issues, such as vaccination requirements, and prepare for what’s next.
What You'll Learn
- What steps must you take to prevent COVID-19 in the workplace?
- How should you respond to workplace COVID-19 exposure?
- What are the state, federal, and local leave laws?
- What special wage and hour issues should you consider?
- What is the current DFEH/EEOC guidance on vaccination requirements?
- How should you manage a transition back into the office?
- What steps should you take now to prepare for the future?