- Live Session
Human resources expert Teri Morning will distill the new laws that protect pregnant and nursing employees. You will learn how to update your organization’s policies and protocols.
- What do the new laws entail?
- How does the FLSA cover break time for nursing mothers?
- How does the Pregnancy Discrimination Act of 1978 protect employees today?
- What reproductive and childbirth-related conditions does the ADA cover?
- What guidance does the EEOC provide on caregiver discrimination?
- How does the FMLA cover pregnancy, IVF, surrogates, and other situations?
- What mental health protections relate to pregnancy and childbirth?
- What workplace safety considerations relate to pregnant employees?