- Live Session
Human resources expert Teri Morning will show you how to avoid, spot, and respond to union organizing activity. You will learn the requirements of the NLRA and how they apply to your organization, union or non-union.
- How does the National Labor Relations Act apply to your organization?
- How can you assess risk for your organization?
- What are the signs of organizing? How are unions organized?
- What are the three main reasons employees form unions?
- What are 12 ways to avoid a union in your workplace?
- What is Protected Concerted Activity?
- How will the new rule for determining joint-employer status affect you?
- How should you respond to union organizing activity?
- How can communication, culture, and management training help?
- Why are NLRB decisions important for all employers?