- Live Session
Human resources expert Teri Morning will explain how to uphold morale and the law when reopening your workplace. You will learn how to take advantage of this slim window of opportunity to demonstrate you care about employees as people.
What You'll Learn
- How should you handle accommodation requests?
- Can you address out-of-work lifestyles that bring risk to the workplace?
- What is the current guidance for employers regarding vaccines?
- How should you handle employees who want to continue working from home?
- Can you require people who are doing a poor job to return to the workplace?
- How should you respond to childcare challenges?
- How can you handle employee complaints and maintain morale?
- Is it possible to require employees to return after proclaiming they could work from home forever?
- How can you encourage people to respect coworkers’ boundaries?
- What safety practices should you maintain?