- Live Session
Exclusive certification opportunity from CareerLearning.
Dr. Stephen Schmidt trained the world’s first Six Sigma Black Belts and Master Black Belts at numerous Fortune 500 companies. He created Disruptive Lean Six Sigma to make Six Sigma more attainable by reducing complex statistics, acronyms, Japanese terms, and esoteric examples. You'll learn how to use this methodology to accomplish more in your organization.
- Understand the history of Lean Six Sigma
- Grow your emotional intelligence and have a heart that is team-oriented
- Learn a radically new way to understand and execute successful projects
- Improve your human capital and pursue excellence for your organization
- Understand the basic Disruptive Lean Six Sigma concepts and graphical tools
- Learn where and how you can use DLSS in your organization
- Estimate the cost of not changing, the amount of change necessary, the cost of changing, and the potential return on investment from changing
- Discover why and when radical improvements must be directed at technology breakthroughs, business model disruptions, or a cultural movement
- Develop the ability to participate on any team engaged in a DLSS project
- Document the intellectual capital gained from any DLSS project
- Participate in class group exercises and discussions