Equity experts Precious Green Gunter and Brandon Washington will reveal how to honor all employee perspectives in ways that acknowledge minority employees’ experiences with anecdotal and structural racism. You will learn from discussions of real-world scenarios led by the facilitators.
What You'll Learn
- How do the recent news reports related to the behaviors of Meghan Markle’s in-laws, Derek Chauvin, and Sandra Sellers relate to today’s employees?
- Which laws prohibit discrimination? What do they require?
- How should you begin addressing the real-world issues affecting employees?
- How can you help employees feel like they belong?
- What racial conversations should take place in the workplace?
- How can you support employees in comprehensive ways?