Human resources and safety expert Michele A. Mathews will highlight the most concerning pathogens. You will learn the engineering controls and workplace practices to implement to keep everyone safe.
What You'll Learn
- Which bodily fluids require Standard Precautions? Which don’t?
- How should you handle bodily fluids in the workplace?
- Do Universal Precautions differ from Standard Precautions?
- What Standard Precautions should you and your staff take?
- What safe injection practices should employees follow?
- What is “bleeding the area”? Why should you teach this practice?